Video recording of a webinar by Pinakin Patel and leon clayton on April 12th 2018. Cloud/On-Premise: How to keep your data agile with the Multi-Cloud Data Fabric
How agile is your data? Do you need to:-
- Cloud enable your legacy systems?
- Act locally, but learn globally?
- Take advantage of a cloud service whilst eliminating the data silos?
Most global organisations are trending on multi-cloud strategies for many reasons including avoiding cloud lock-in to increasing agility needed for innovations. A next generation of a data architecture is a key enabler.
You will find out how MapR's Global Data Fabric provides data layer that transcends all instances of data across the globe, whilst enabling the flow of data AND eliminating frictions:-
- Unlocking the value of your data
- Providing agility to use new technologies faster
- Reducing your time to market (e.g. Mergers & Acquisitions)