Video recording of a webinar held on March 29, 2017.
"SAP HANA is an increasingly popular platform for various analytical and transactional use cases with its in-memory architecture. If you’re an SAP customer you’ve experienced the benefits.
However, the underlying storage for SAP HANA is painfully expensive. This slows down your ability to grow your SAP HANA footprint and serve up more applications.
What if there were an alternative that empowered you to decrease cost of storage for HANA as well as innovate faster? Look no further; the Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for SAP HANA is the answer, powered by the MapR Converged Data Platform.
Join this complimentary webinar with experts from Cisco & MapR on March 29, 2017 at 10 AM PST to:
- Learn about the key benefits of the UCS Integrated Infrastructure for SAP HANA with the MapR platform
- Understand why software defined storage makes sense for highly scalable applications, and especially for SAP HANA
- Hear how Cisco IT has reduced cost of their overall storage for SAP HANA and become more flexible by leveraging the joint Cisco and MapR data platform
- Robert Novak, Consulting SE, Cisco
- Dileep Moturi, Program Manager, EDS - Cisco IT
- Barbara Miller, Consulting SE, Cisco
- Andy Lerner, Partner Solutions Architect, MapR