AnsweredAssumed Answered

Verify Nodes breaks on AWS CentOS6 4 node cluster setup,Verify Nodes failed on AWS MapR community edition instalation

Question asked by ash12venk on Nov 10, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 10, 2015 by leonclayton
I am trying to set up the MapR 5 community edition on a 4 node AWS CentOS6 machines. When I get to the Verify Nodes section, all the 4 nodes are broken, with the message : => SSH Error: data could not be sent to the remote host. Make sure this host can be reached over ssh

I am able to ssh into these machines through my local putty. Also I have placed the pem key file on each of these machines root folder, and use the Private Key method to putty in.

,I am trying to install the MapR community edition on a AWS CentOS 6 4 node cluster. In the Verify Node page, all the 4 nodes fail with the message :
"fatal: [ec2-52-32-163-173.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com] => SSH Error: data could not be sent to the remote host. Make sure this host can be reached over ssh"
I am able to ssh into these machines on my own through putty, so I'm not sure as to what MapR is having problems with this.

Outcomes