AnsweredAssumed Answered

failure to login: No LoginModules configured for hadoop_simple

Question asked by hokamsingh on Jan 23, 2015
Latest reply on May 31, 2017 by mandoskippy
Hi,

My use case is to write the data in maprfs. To achieve this I implemented a sample class which just create a file in maprfs and write data in it.

This implementation is working fine and writing the data in maprfs file when I am running this using
`java -cp maprfswrite.jar com.mapr.service.MapRFSService maprfs://10.10.10.10:7222/` command.

But when I am running the same implementation by integrating this code with the storm topology implementation (bolt ,spout) to write the streaming data in maprfs it is throwing the below exception while getting the FileSystem object.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: failure to login: No LoginModules configured for hadoop_simple
            at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromSubject(UserGroupInformation.java:654) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:606) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getCurrentUser(UserGroupInformation.java:519) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache$Key.<init>(FileSystem.java:2590) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache$Key.<init>(FileSystem.java:2582) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:2448) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:404) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at com.mapr.service.MapRFSService.init(MapRFSService.java:115) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            ... 8 common frames omitted
    Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for hadoop_simple
            at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:272) ~[na:1.7.0_60]
            at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.<init>(LoginContext.java:389) ~[na:1.7.0_60]
            at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.newLoginContext(UserGroupInformation.java:408) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromSubject(UserGroupInformation.java:626) ~[stormjar.jar:na]
            ... 15 common frames omitted

Please help if anyone faced such issue while running the maprfs implementation over the storm.

Thanks,
Hokam

Outcomes