AnsweredAssumed Answered

zookeeper.znode.parent error on Amazon EMR M7

Question asked by tei on Sep 26, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 16, 2014 by brianjohnson
I use M7 on Amazon EMR. My application run with hbase get ERROR as follow, and I run command "hbase hbck" get the same error.  Please help me out from this issue.

13/09/26 15:59:52 ERROR zookeeper.ZooKeeperNodeTracker: Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RootRegionTracker.waitRootRegionLocation(RootRegionTracker.java:81)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:885)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:998)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:896)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:857)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.finishSetup(HTable.java:257)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:187)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.connect(HBaseFsck.java:281)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.exec(HBaseFsck.java:3645)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.run(HBaseFsck.java:3486)
     at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:65)
     at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.main(HBaseFsck.java:3480)

Outcomes