AnsweredAssumed Answered

MCS adminuiapp Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

Question asked by rschool on Apr 24, 2013
Latest reply on May 10, 2013 by terrys
Hello, 
   I have an issue with my mapr cluster and can't seem to find a solution.
I had a 5 node M3 cluster up and it was working perfect.  The only issue I had was that I had configured it with a 3 node zookeeper cluster (mapr managed) but the zookeepers where only running in standalone mode, so I was actually only working with one zookeeper(other processes (storm, accmulo) were only aware of the one zookeeper.)  I decided to reconfigure the zookeepers so that they were replicated instead of standalone and restarted the zookeeper services (service mapr-zookeeper restart).  This threw everything out of wack so I reconfgured everything back and restarted the cluster and now I cannot seem to bring up the MCS (mapr -ui).  Accumulo is up and running so the volumes I created to store data are working, mapcli command shows all services are working. The adminuiapp.log shows a Java IO exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:771)
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$JKS.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:38)
at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1185)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SslSocketConnector.createFactory(SslSocketConnector.java:215)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SslSocketConnector.newServerSocket(SslSocketConnector.java:423)
at org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector.open(SocketConnector.java:73)
at com.mapr.adminuiapp.common.HttpsListener.start(HttpsListener.java:36)
at com.mapr.adminuiapp.CommandServer.main(CommandServer.java:249)
Caused by: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password verification failed
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:769)
... 7 more
inuiapp.common.HttpListener [main]: Failed to start http. One or more parameters missing in configuration: web.host, mapr.webui.http.port

On one of the nodes, that Has a hostats service, the log this error (the node shows a health value of "2" :
 ERROR Hoststats hoststats.cc:227 Thread: 140357735245600 ERROR: Access denied for user 'mapr'@'dataa.node.com' (using password: with error count since last shown error: 75

Any help would be much appreciated,
this was working great until I restarted the cluster and I just can't seem to find any documentation on what to do about this.

Thanks,
Ryan

Outcomes