AnsweredAssumed Answered

install MapR  ERROR (10009) - Could not connect to CLDB and no Zookeeper connect string provided

Question asked by lydon_bigriver on Apr 2, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 6, 2018 by maprcommunity

After execute the comand  "  /opt/mapr/server/configure.sh -secure -Z 10.52.12.70 10.52.12.71 10.52.12.72 -C 10.52.12.70 10.52.12.71 10.52.12.72 -HS 10.52.12.71 -L /opt/mapr/logs/logmapr -N mapr -F(if I use this option,it will said permission denied or disk not found) "      I did below steps:

when I execute "maprcli service list" command it said :

ERROR (10009) - Could not connect to CLDB and no Zookeeper connect string provided

and then I checked the log "/opt/mapr/logs/logmapr",it said:

Install ConfigureEcoPackages:1969 ECO_cmd: /opt/mapr/apiserver/bin/configure.sh --secure

configure.sh(27956) Install ConfigureWSRole:116 Configuring Webserver

Install RunDiskSetup:493 Disksetup NOT run (-F or -D options not provided). Please run /opt/mapr/server/disksetup manually

Install StartCluster:308 No /opt/mapr/conf/disktab file, not starting cluster automatically

Install StartCluster:309 Run /opt/mapr/server/disksetup manually

Install main:3589

Install main:3590 Node install FINISHED
 configure.sh(26840) Install main:3591

and also I checked the log "/opt/mapr/logs/ cldb.log",it said 

FileServer Registration Request: Node Configuration

NumCpus: 4 Avail Memory: 6322 Num Sps: 0 Num Instances: 1

FATAL CLDB [WaitForLocalKvstore Thread]CLDBShutdown: CLDB had master lock and was waiting for its local mfs to become Master.Waited for 7 (minutes) but mfs did not become Master. Shutting down CLDB to release master lock.

ERROR CLDB [WaitForLocalKvstore Thread]: Thread: TopoScriptWatcher ID: 20

ERROR CLDB [WaitForLocalKvstore Thread]: java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)

ERROR CLDB [WaitForLocalKvstore Thread]: java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:552)

and then I execute the command "/opt/mapr/server/disksetup -F /tmp/disks.txt",it said
/dev/sdb failed. Error 13, Permission denied.

and then I checked the permission of the disk that I added before "/dev/sdb" with the command "ls -la /dev/sdb" and it said
brwxrwxrwx 1 mapr mapr 8, 16 Apr 2 21:31 /dev/sdb ->from this I guess the user mapr has haven the permission to access /dev/sdb

and also I checked the file "cat /etc/fstab" and I did not find /dev/sdb in it,so I guess this disk is not mounted yet to other directory

and after execute the command "mkfs.ext3  /dev/sdb"  it did not make any change 

what should I do, I have read lots of article and questions about this, but nothing help, please help me to figure out, my boss aksed me to finish install MapR before this Wendesday
I will so aprreciate your help.

Outcomes