ABOUT THIS BOOK
A Practical Guide to Microservices and Containers
Legacy infrastructures simply cannot handle the workloads or power the applications that will drive business decisively forward in the years ahead. New infrastructure, new thinking and new approaches are in the offing, all driven by the mantra 'transform or die.'
This book is meant for IT architects; developers and development managers; platform architects; cloud specialists; and big data specialists. For you, the goal is to help create a sense of urgency you can present to your CXOs and others whose buy-in is needed to make essential infrastructure investments along the journey to digital transformation.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- What is digital transformation and why the urgency today?
- Typical problems facing enterprise IT on the road to digital transformation.
- The critical role that data, application, and infrastructure agility play in a successful digital transformation.
- The role that microservices, containers, and the cloud play in modern data architecture.
- How to get buy-in and develop the business case for a modern data architecture.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Add a comment below. What did you think about this book?, What was your favorite part?, What would you like to read next about?
If you haven't read the book yet, here is the ebook link: Microservices and Containers | MapR
You can find more available books in the Converge Book Club.