Hi all. I have installed MapR on CentOS 7.
- However, I unable to login to MCS. It showed I entered invalid username or password.
- When I run jps command on terminal, the only running service is jps.
- When I tried to run cldb service by running command <maprcli node services -cldb start> it prompted me "You do not have a ticket to communicate with 192.168.xxx.x:7222. Retry after obtaining a new ticket using maprlogin."
- When I tried to run command maprlogin password and entered the password, it prompted: "Unable to connect to any of the cluster's CLDBs. CLDBs tried: localhost.localdomain:7443. Please check your cluster configuration."
- adminuiapp.log stated: Bad CLDB credentials removed: CLDB Ips: 192.168.xxx.x-, Port: 7222
- Everything still working good yesterday. What should I do now? Thank you.