AnsweredAssumed Answered

Drillbit unable to start

Question asked by ngkarho on Jul 10, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 13, 2017 by progers

Hi all. I am new to MapR and I install MapR on CentOS 7 but I unable to start my Drillbit due to the Drillbit keeps failing. I have check the logs and it shows:

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=512M; support was removed in 8.0 Exception in thread "main" org.apache.drill.exec.exception.DrillbitStartupException: Failure during initial startup of Drillbit. at org.apache.drill.exec.server.Drillbit.start(Drillbit.java:295) at org.apache.drill.exec.server.Drillbit.start(Drillbit.java:271) at org.apache.drill.exec.server.Drillbit.main(Drillbit.java:267) Caused by: org.apache.drill.exec.exception.DrillbitStartupException: Drillbit is disallowed to bind to loopback address in distributed mode. at org.apache.drill.exec.service.ServiceEngine.start(ServiceEngine.java:146) at org.apache.drill.exec.server.Drillbit.run(Drillbit.java:118) at org.apache.drill.exec.server.Drillbit.start(Drillbit.java:291)

From my research, the possible cause of this error is I configure the Drill in previous version. Any solution for this?

Besides, I unable to access the Apache Drill in the terminal. It prompts me "No Current Connection" when I type sqlline in the terminal. Is this due to the failure of the Drillbit? Any solution is appreciated! 

Outcomes