Where are currently pushing this architecture for our Network Operation Center.
This will run on a 3 node cluster with a mirror cluster to other data center for HA and DR.
The machine specs are not yet clear but generally as my assumption it will be like this.
CPU: 16~32 between these values
Disk: 10kRPM disk plus SSD's (around 22TB total cluster capacity)
Number of virtual machines to run (50 VMS) all apps, database and other.
For these use case (which has a demo on MapR blog) here's the link How to Use MapR-FS as a Random Read/Write Datastore on VMware ESXi | MapR
I just need an answer for these questions ( I really need assistance on this)
1. Total Throughput of a the 3 node cluster (or how to compute these providing the formula)
2. Total IOPS of the 3 node cluster (again how to compute this one)
3. Where can I see a Reference Architecture for these setup? Any deployments from MapR side together with VMWARE.
4. MapR support for Network Jumbo Frames protocol.
5. Where should us get a support from? MapR or VMWare in case something goes wrong ( hopefully not).