Artificial intelligence on Hadoop: Does it make sense? | ZDNet is an interesting article by George Anadiotios published on zdnet.com on May 26th 2017. 'MapR just announced QSS, a new offering that enables the training of complex deep learning algorithms. We take a look at what QSS can offer, and examine AI on the Hadoop landscape.'
For your convenience, these are also a few related additional resources on the topic:
- Deep Learning: What Are My Options? | MapR by Onkar Ambekar published on A[ril 26th 2017.
- Announcing: Distributed Deep Learning QSS by Ankur Desai published on May 23th 2017
- Distributed Deep Learning on the MapR Converged Data Platform | MapR
- Everything you always wanted to know about Deep Learning, Joseph Blue, MapR. Slides published on April 11th 2017
- MapR QSS (Quick Start Solution for Deep Learning Distributed Deep Learning | MapR
Does anybody in the community has real-world experience to share about Deep Learning in general and the Distributed Deep Learning QSS in particular?