AnsweredAssumed Answered

Volume Low Data Replication Alarm

Question asked by jstrayer on Jan 27, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 by jstrayer

Running a nine node cluster of the community edition of version 5.2 we are getting the above alarm on our main volume.  The interesting bit is that when we look at the cluster replication for the volume, 99% is at 3 (which is the target) and the remaining 1% isn't listed.

 

What does this mean?  Is it a rounding error?  How do we fix it?  What should I look for in which logs?

Outcomes