AnsweredAssumed Answered

Eclipse Maven Build Issue

Question asked by timnics on Aug 2, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 28, 2016 by cmcdonald
Branched to a new discussion

Hello

I'm trying to run the lab exercises that are part of Dev 360 - Apache Spark Essentials.  Currently I can't get any of the Lab source files to build.  They all report the error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project sparkstreaminglab: Could not resolve dependencies for project mapr:sparkstreaminglab:jar:1.0: Failed to collect dependencies at org.apache.spark:spark-core_2.10:jar:1.5.2 -> org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-client:jar:2.7.0-mapr-1509 -> org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-common:jar:2.7.0-mapr-1509 -> com.mapr.hadoop:maprfs:jar:5.0.9-mapr: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.mapr.hadoop:maprfs:jar:5.0.9-mapr: Could not transfer artifact com.mapr:mapr-root:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT from/to apache.snapshots.https (${env.MAPR_MAVEN_REPO}): Cannot access ${env.MAPR_MAVEN_REPO} with type default using the available connector factories: AetherRepositoryConnectorFactory, BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory -> [Help 1]

Has anyone come across this before?  To my knowledge I have Maven and Eclipse setup correctly.

Environment:

- Eclipse Java Neon

- Windows 8.1

Thanks!

Outcomes