AnsweredAssumed Answered

My Name is incorrect on Certificate .How can i Request a change in name?

Question asked by amithora on Mar 22, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 23, 2016 by jallen

I have Completed course Dev-320 for HBase but name is incorrect on certificate .It would be great if someone can share way to get it changed



Amit Singh Hora