Filter by Training Content

Announcement 1 MapR Ships 6.0 to Power the DataOps World!
Announcement:MapR Ships 6.0 to Power the DataOps World!
srshsoma
Hello can any one please help on the below issue I am getting while creating CF's.   I have created a binary table in the maprdb and then trying to create the column family but I am getting the below error. ERROR (22) -  Parameter jsonpath is required for non default column family.   Thank you for your time in advance. MapR DB CLI TutorialMapR… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
sasibhushan
Hi ,    I am new to Map R . I wanted to read data from Map R and write data to Map R using c# Program .    What are the options available to connect and integrate with Map R using c# .   If you can point me to the correct tutorial or documentation link that will be helpful .    Thanks ,   Regards, S.
in Answers
sheetal
At node verification phase, DNS inconsistent warning appears. It shows "One or more hostnames failed forward/reverse Dns check". I tried to resolve this issue but the issue wasn't resolve. So, I tried installing MAPR with this warning. Installation fails after some time.     It is seen slave2.aptus.com was not able to install properly. I have… (Show more)
in Answers
sohan
Hello,   We have a MapR 3-Node cluster, We installed 5.2.2 MEP Pack. And we are able to get the login page, when we are giving the login credentials we are not able to get logged in to get MCS or HUE. It is showing that the given login credentials are given invalid. But we are giving the same credentials which we give every time. We are unable to… (Show more)
in Answers
johniccp
It has been over a year since I started MapR courses.  I would like to start over without changing my login ID.  Is that possible?  If I go through the courses again, the quizzes will not be the same as if taking for the first time.
in MapR Academy
onelson
Now that you have experienced how easy it is to query simple and complex data with Drill, what are your initial thoughts on how you can use Drill to speed up your data analysis or to query data that you could not access before? Will you query JSON files or other complex data?
in MapR Academy
onelson
Log into the MapR Community to add to course discussions. Connect with and learn from other students as well as MapR subject matter experts.   Course Discussions Essentials (ESS 100) Lesson 1 – Describe your big data problem Essentials (ESS 102) Lesson 6 – How will you use the MapR Converged Data Platform?  Essentials (ESS 200) – What features…
in MapR Academy
bgajjela
Hi,   Below is a sample question from MapR Certified Cluster Administrator Study Guide.Anything wrong here with answers . I think answer should be A,B   MCCA Study Guide - MapR Certified Cluster Administrator    Q4. What two (2) things does the POSIX client enable you to do that you wouldn’t be able to do if you hadn’t installed it?    A. Use… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
karthik474
If i a container id, how i list all the fids associated to that container?
in Answers
onelson
Think about the 3 Vs of big data: volume, velocity, and variety.   What features make your data difficult to store, process, or describe? Share specific stories of how you have struggled with a big data problem.
in MapR Academy
Load more items