Filter by Training Content

onelson
Think about the 3 Vs of big data: volume, velocity, and variety.   What features make your data difficult to store, process, or describe? Share specific stories of how you have struggled with a big data problem.
in MapR Academy
Lokesh
In course DA450 - Apache pig, slide guide page 60, there are relations explaining how to get count of all the rows. I am finding it difficult understand this.   I could understand UNIQUE = DISTINCT ROTHERA; but after this relation below relation is something i am finding it difficult to understand. unique_count = foreach (group UNIQUE all )… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
nzrichard
Where are the:   Lab Files Here is a description of the materials (data files, licenses etc.) that are supplied to support the labs. These materials should be downloaded to your system before beginning the labs.   DEV351_LabFiles.zip Scripts, data, and other files necessary to complete this lab. MapR_Lab_Environment_Connection_Guide.pdf… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
bgajjela
Hello,   In current Version of Mapr , if zookeeper is down, there is no alarm or alert generated. There are many services dependent on zookeeper, i believe having an alarm in Mapr for zookeeper service would help alot .    Thanks, Bharath
onelson
Log into the MapR Community to add to course discussions. Connect with and learn from other students as well as MapR subject matter experts.   Course Discussions Essentials (ESS 100) Lesson 1 – Describe your big data problem Essentials (ESS 200) – What features are important for your big data projects?   Find all course discussions: MapR…
in MapR Academy
satishreddy
Hello,   I working on spark 1.5.2 version. I would like to implement multi-label classification in Scala. Please help me with sample code how convert that multiple labels into numeric format then to predict for multiple labels for each customer.   Thanks in advance
in MapR Academy
mohitgupta
Hi Team I have finished  ESS 100 – Introduction to Big data  But certificate is not generated for it. Can any one please suggest ahead to download it.   Thanks Mohit
in MapR Academy
isa80
Hi, I would like to retake MapR Spark certification. How do i proceed? I had sent mails to certification@mapR.com for the details of retake of the exam, but still waiting for the reply. Need help. Thanks 
in MapR Academy
amar.vakacharla
Trying to access DEV 362, Register Now button is asking for access code which is $3k. Will I be able to access DEV 362 after paying MapR Certified Spark Developer exam fee?
in MapR Academy
gfluitt
I got certified recently, but I can't find my Certificate. Where is my certification history?
in MapR Academy
sumathi
what happens by setting secure=false in mapr mapr-clusters.conf  file.
in Answers
ishagupta
Hello Team,   I would like to know that if I register and Purchase for the course MapR Cluster Administration, the necessary courses ADM 200, 201, 202 and 203 are not available on learn.mapr.com but I want to complete this certification and the mandatory courses how should I get and  study them? Please let me know how as soon as possible.
in MapR Academy
sumathi
Hi All,   Is there a way we can find out who ran what command in mapr, if yes please let me know how.
in Answers
Load more items