Filter by Training Content

Wibe2017
Hi,    I bought a subcription for MapR Academy Pro at 2017-07-19,    My subscription will end in few days (2018-01-19),    Will I lose access to the courses even the ones I could not finish?   Thank you
in MapR Academy
maprnewbie0429
I would like to use AWS AMI ( public image /community AMI ) to create a single node of Mapr cluster. I was able to create instance but nothing works, there is no HUE installed. Has anyone successfully able to use  AWS AMI and create a working instance out of it?
in Answers
sferry
Many companies use a simple rack-based topology for data placement, but more complex topologies may be called for.  What topologies are you using for your cluster, and what is the business requirement that drives the decision?  
in MapR Academy
mprior10
Compatibility with Mapr Client 5.2.1 and Mapr Cluster 5.2.2.   I have a Spark application that runs on a Mapr 5.2.1 client. If the Cluster is on version 5.2.2 and client on 5.2.1 or vica versa, the Spark Application is always killed with   18/02/12 08:10:00 INFO yarn.ApplicationMaster: Preparing Local resources Exception in thread "main"… (Show more)
in Answers
shrinidhisuresha
Hi,   We are trying to evaluate Mapr-DB, I was trying to find if there was C-SDK for OJAI type and file store but was unsuccessful. Please guide me on the same as most of our Applications are C/C++ based.   Regards Shrinidhi M S
in Answers
nneema
I have purchased MapR Certified Spark Developer (MCSD) with version 1.6 last year. But I heard the exam is going to update to 2.0, which I wish to write exam with. When will the version of MapR Certified Spark Developer (MCSD) get auto- upgraded from 1.6 to 2.0 ?
in MapR Academy
depesh
It fast because data will not be moved rather computational algorithms will be moved to the place where data is residing. What about U?
in Answers
maprcommunity
MapR Academy Essentials These free, on-demand courses offer training on a range of big data and MapR Converged Data Platform concepts for developers, data analysts, and administrators. These courses provide the foundation for more advanced courses in MapR Academy Pro, and are designed to be flexible to meet the demands of your schedule.    Big…
in MapR Academy
shrilesh.naik
I am setting up 5 node mapr cluster using the ansible playbook, which is failing at this point.   Mapr Installation using ansible playbook fails : GitHub - mapr-emea/mapr-ansible    We observed the the configure.sh command run is successful but "maprserverticket" & "cldb.key" file are not getting generated. Pointers are appreciated :   Error… (Show more)
in Answers
Load more items