Filter by Training Content

1 update since last visit
johniccp
Following updated instructions, I installed VirtualBox 5.2.16 on my Windows 10 computer.  Then, I imported the 6.0.1 Sandbox for Hadoop appliance. Process seemed to work without a problem. I use a wireless router and so my network setting is Host-only Adapter. I started the node and was able to login as MapR or as root.  When I executed the… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
raghunandepu
Apart from Apache Drill official documentation, what are some good books on Apache Drill ?#drill apache drill Can we get Apache Drill official documentation as a PDF?
in MapR Academy
sgupta0103
Hi  I was planning to take MCSD certification but see 2 versions of the exam that is v1.6 and v2.1. For v2.1 the self-learning DEV362 is not available yet and would be available later. In that case, would you advise taking v1.6 exam? Is v1.6 based on Spark 1.0? Also the MCSD study guide is not available for v2.1 of the exam.   Thanks, Shobhit
in MapR Academy
bharvi
Is it reduce-only job possible in Hadoop?
in MapR Academy
himani
What do you mean by JBOD? Is it recommended in the Hadoop cluster?
in MapR Academy
Dukool
What is non dfs used in hdfs web console?
in MapR Academy
dhinakaran
What is the real use service impersonation ticket? I tried it as shown below.   1) There are two users mapr ( uid 15002 ) and a test user ( uid 1000 ) in the cluster.   2) I generate a service impersonation ticket for mapr with impersonation uid 1000 maprlogin generateticket -type servicewithimpersonation -user mapr -out /home/test/impticket… (Show more)
HacksawHenry
When I try to access quiz 5 I'm getting the following message - This lesson is not available to you.   Do you know why this is?    
in MapR Academy
johniccp
VirtualBox 5.2.16 includes the option to install USB Support, Networking Support (Bridged or Host only), and Python.  Do I need all of those features to do MapR labs?  My host system will be Windows 10 Pro.  I happen to be doing ADM200 at the moment.
in MapR Academy
mansamusa
I am unable to launch Hue on my host machine via (127.0.0.1:8448). The browser will not allow me launch except with a message display that reads; "Register with mapr in order to get the latest updates". Please I need help , I am new to this thing.   Thanks
in MapR Academy
ashish.singh
When DEV 362 - Create Data Pipelines Using Apache Spark (Spark v2.1) will be available? apache spark
in MapR Academy
marco_iper
Is there a way to install hbase on mapr 6.0? I would install Cask CDAP and it needs hbase (not maprdb). Thanks
in MapR Academy
Load more items