Filter by Training Content

stumma1313
Hi, I am trying to practice lab guide (DA400 - Data Analysis with Apache Drill). In the lab exercise there is a command (sqlline) to be entered to access DRILL when I am doing so I am getting command not found error.   For reference please see the screenshot.
in MapR Academy
SubashKunjupillai
Hi,   We have MapR 5.2.1 installed in 20 odd different customer sites. Since the effect of GDPR, we are in the process of enabling security at mapr layer and looking at other vulnerabilities within our product. During that course we found that we have been creating 'mapr' user for which sudo permission is being provided during installation (Not… (Show more)
in Answers
Harshali
Small File Problem in Hadoop? What is Small File Problem in Hadoop? 
in MapR Academy
walth
Hi, I have tested cluster with 3 nodes and an trial license. With this license I have: capabilities { feature: NFS name: "NFS" permission: ALLOW featureData { maxNfsNodes: "unlimited" } } capabilities { feature: NFS_MULTINODE name: "NFS Multiple Nodes" permission: ALLOW } capabilities { feature: NFS_HA name: "NFS HA" permission:… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
srini14171417
Hi, I am trying to load json data from maprfs directory,when i load data from local Unix system it is working fine ,but when i try to load data from maprfs using below code it throwing error Code::: [*************]$ python Python 2.7.5 (default, Aug 4 2017, 00:39:18) Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information. >>>… (Show more)
in Answers
thompsjj
Hi,   I'm just getting started learning MapR-DB (otherwise experienced) and I'm running into a bit of trouble right away that I'm unable to overcome. I'm working on the Docker image.   Working through the DEV330 lab guide, I'm trying to load the sample data for Lesson 1. After    mapr@maprdemo:~$ wget… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
fly_in_music
Hi, I purchased a certification exam recently with the Order Nr: #74SLC4WR (see the attached purchase confirmation document "Bestätigung_Zahlung.doc" please). My company policy requests that I should have an invoice with my company name "DB Vertrieb GmbH" on it in order to get a reimburse. I tried to send this requests many time… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
SaiBigData
I want to take the MapR Spark Certification - MCSD version 2.1. Please let me know from when can i register for the same.   Thanks, Sai.
in MapR Academy
laura.arcicollar
Hi,   I have seen you have uploaded the new courses for Spark Developer Certification v2. I would like to know when the cert exam for this version will be available.   Thanks.
in MapR Academy
Harshali
There could be many parameters on which we can discuss the future of Big Data like it's effect on business, government, common people and what can be the pros and cons of it. What could replace Big Data?
in Answers
sohan
Hello Guys,   When I created a table in MapR-DB using root as a user I am able to see all the columns of the table. But at the same time when I am trying to extract the same table as MapR user, I am not able to see all columns except row key column  ("_id") and vice versa. Is there a way to extract all the columns from MapR-DB table created as a… (Show more)
in Answers
stumma1313
I am performing a lab exercise from DEV3600 course. I need to connect to SPARK and perform the following actions. However I am unable to successfully enter the following command. When I try to enter the below command I receive "no such file or directory" error.   /opt/mapr/spark/spark-<version>/bin/spark-shell --master yarn   Appreciate your… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
Load more items