Filter by Training Content

onelson
Log into the MapR Community to add to course discussions. Connect with and learn from other students as well as MapR subject matter experts.   Course Discussions Essentials (ESS 100) Lesson 1 – Describe your big data problem Essentials (ESS 102) Lesson 6 – How will you use the MapR Converged Data Platform?  Essentials (ESS 200) – What features…
in MapR Academy
bgajjela
Hi,   Below is a sample question from MapR Certified Cluster Administrator Study Guide.Anything wrong here with answers . I think answer should be A,B   MCCA Study Guide - MapR Certified Cluster Administrator    Q4. What two (2) things does the POSIX client enable you to do that you wouldn’t be able to do if you hadn’t installed it?    A. Use… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
karthik474
If i a container id, how i list all the fids associated to that container?
in Answers
onelson
Think about the 3 Vs of big data: volume, velocity, and variety.   What features make your data difficult to store, process, or describe? Share specific stories of how you have struggled with a big data problem.
in MapR Academy
dunc68
Hi Is it possible to have the ADM210 lab guide please. I registered before it turned pro but we are just about to upgrade our cluster. I have completed the course but would like to complete the practical too please.   Duncan
in MapR Academy
JFMartin
I just read the announcement about MapR-XD and Suzy Visvanathan's introduction to the product. It would be great to also have a "MapR-XD Essentials" course to learn a little more about its fundamentals, and the differences with other cloud data stores.
sohan
Hello Guys,   We have a Three-Node Cluster which is up and running, but whereas services are not starting when we tried to start spark shell terminal it is throwing errors. Can someone please help me through this. And also a screenshot of the error. And also here I am attaching the screenshot of MCS where clusters are showing as degraded.  … (Show more)
in Answers
david.voican
Hello,   I took a look a few months ago on this website and I saw somewhere an option to benefit MapR Academy Pro without paying anything. I wanted to start it right away, but then I had a time issue and I didn't get to it till now (maybe a few weeks ago). Now I can't find this option anymore. It is really gone? Do I have really pay 2250$ to… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
victorscouto
How can I report a correction at the ESS1000-SlideGuide.pdf at page 18, slide L1-11 details?   Thank you.
in MapR Academy
ramakrishnaa14
I need to know whether we can create a dataframe on top of a Hbase table and then do some transformations and then store the output to folders.   I was trying below link SparkSQL and DataFrames  But Not sure whether i have to install some additional plugins since it trowing me an error like Dataframe not defined.    I am getting below error… (Show more)
in Answers
ptheddu
Hello All,   We had a three node cluster and it worked fine before, but now I'm unable to login to MCS and when I checked the /opt/mapr/logs/adminuiapp.log it was giving the below results as the node has been deleted.    2017-11-02 11:43:39,727 INFO  com.mapr.util.zookeeper.ZKDataRetrieval [Thread-12-EventThread]: Process path:… (Show more)
in Answers
srijharsha
I am facing the following problems regarding apache drill. If any one knows the answers about there   1.  Will we be able to deploy a drill logic inside the spring boot application in the PCF(Pivotal Cloud Foundry). If Possible then please let me know as if i am getting an exception regarding the deployment in the pcf. Then i thought of knowing… (Show more)
in Answers
Load more items