Filter by Training Content

cegama
I began the course ADM 201 - Configure a MapR Cluster when it was free. can you continue it?
in MapR Academy
sabamu28
What is the advantages of binary table and json table in maprdb? What are the specific uses of both? Example if possible How to view these data apart from shell?
in MapR Academy
JeffS
Could someone please tell me where to download the ADM2000 Lab Guide thanks.
in MapR Academy
vipul
Hi, I'm just wanted to enroll for MCSD. I wanted to enroll DEV 360,361,362. But as per Pro acdemy I have to enroll for all courses and certifications. Please guide on this.   Thanks, VJ
in MapR Academy
megan
Be in the Know It is easy to get notified when there is an important new MapR Academy updates. Announcements are posted as blogs in the MapR Academy space and can be sent straight to your community inbox so you'll never miss a thing!   How To Follow MapR Academy Announcements:   1. Create a community account (click Login).   2. Go to the MapR…
in MapR Academy
harshniu
I am about to take the MCSD certification tomorrow and I was able to access all the relevant courses just fine up until the recent split into Essential and Pro. I was told that since I am already enrolled in those courses, I should still be able to access them. I am able to access everything I enrolled into except lesson 2 & 3 of DEV 360. Clicking… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
Ambalavanan
Hi MAPR Administrator,    DEV361 - Build and Monitor Apache Spark Applications Lesson 6 is not playing for me. Can you please help enable that lesson to Play. Thanks & Regards, Ambalavanan Chockalingam
in MapR Academy
manishpatel
Hi , I have register to MapR with my TCS(Employer) guideline ,which is one of the your partner. Now maximum courses has been move to MapR Academy Pro and i have received message ,stating that i am eligible for MapR Academy Pro. Could you please guide me whether MapR Pro courses will be still accessible to me. Or do we need to pay extra fee for… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
sferry
Hi MapR Community and Academy Students,   Many of you joined the MapR Converge Community as a result of having taken some of our free, on-demand training courses in MapR Academy. You are not alone: over 84,000 people have registered for over 230,000 courses since its debut in January 2015. The mission of MapR Academy On-demand training was to… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
jyatim
Hello   I've failed my exam MCDA and I'd like to retake it.   I found in the following link that I can be able to retake the exam for $ 100.   https://community.mapr.com/message/59269-how-can-i-retake-my-certification-exam   I sent two emails (attached) to certification@mapr.com, on May 10 and today. I have no answer! I intend to retake the exam… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
onelson
Think about the 3 Vs of big data: volume, velocity, and variety.   What features make your data difficult to store, process, or describe? Share specific stories of how you have struggled with a big data problem.
in MapR Academy
onelson
Log into the MapR Community to add to course discussions. Connect with and learn from other students as well as MapR subject matter experts.   Course Discussions Essentials (ESS 100) Lesson 1 – Describe your big data problem Essentials (ESS 200) – What features are important for your big data projects?   Find all course discussions: MapR…
in MapR Academy
mikewpbarnett
Hi, I can't register for any of the Essentials courses, I get a failed page in all browsers?  Are these courses available?   Thanks,   Mike
in MapR Academy
Load more items