Filter by Training Content

Announcement 1 "Ask Us Anything" Session on MapR 6.0, January 22-26, 201
guptasushant
Hi, I had completed DEV-360 course an year ago. I wanted to re-visit the content today but it is not showing in my list of registered courses. Infact, a couple of other courses I registered for are gone. Can someone please guide me on this or fix this?
in MapR Academy
Wibe2017
Hi,    In DEV 362 (Create Data Piplines Using Apache Spark), and exactly in the quiz that comes after lesson 7, all the questions are related to MapR-DB (it looks more like the quiz for Lesson 12, of DEV 340: HBase Bulk Loading of Data) and have nothing to do with Spark Piplines :   
in MapR Academy
Wibe2017
Hi,    I found this tiny error :   When I click on the items, I see (I added my corrections in red) : 
in MapR Academy
Wibe2017
Hi,    I bought a subcription for MapR Academy Pro at 2017-07-19,    My subscription will end in few days (2018-01-19),    Will I lose access to the courses even the ones I could not finish?   Thank you
in MapR Academy
sohan
Hello,   I have a question, where I am working on a scenario in which I am trying to move JSON data from origin to destination MapR-DB. And I have seen data is read in JSON format in MapR-DB. Is there a way to covert that JSON data in Mapr-DB in to Parquet file format.   Thanks 
in Answers
onelson
Log into the MapR Community to add to course discussions. Connect with and learn from other students as well as MapR subject matter experts.   Course Discussions Essentials (ESS 100) Lesson 1 – Describe your big data problem Essentials (ESS 102) Lesson 6 – How will you use the MapR Converged Data Platform?  Essentials (ESS 200) – What features…
in MapR Academy
Wibe2017
Hi,   At Dev 351, Lesson 4, Section 4.3.1 (Message Delivery), when I click to play the video, I see a popup, that contains the content of the parent page, and not de video.   Here is the parent page :    And when I click to play the video I get this : 
in MapR Academy
Wibe2017
Even though I finished this lesson (Dev 350 - Lesson 2 : MapR Streams Architecture), I see it as not finished, and in consequence, I cannot have a completion certificate for Dev 350.   Can you please check?  
in MapR Academy
ankit05129
Hi, I am planning to take MCCA 5.1, what type of test is this anyway ? multiple choice ? Also, the exam will contain question as per latest MAPR release or from MAPR 5.1? And after buying voucher, how many times i can re-schedule the exam?
in MapR Academy
Harindar
We have Kafka connect Hive that can be used to load data into hive tables, I am looking similar to that without writing spark or Scala code? I am specifically looking to load data into HANA using mapr event stream topics
in Answers
ashish.singh
Lesson 2 from DEV 300 (DEV 300 - Build Hadoop MapReduce Applications) is not loading. I'm able to load lesson 3 but not lesson 2. I have tried this in multiple browsers (Chrome and Mozilla) and flash player is installed and up to date.
in MapR Academy
kpanguluri
Hello,   I am unable to sign up for Dev 361 and Dev 362 as they are not available currently for sign up. Can you please advice me when they are available for public to prepare for spark developer certification?   DEV 360 - Introduction to Apache Spark DEV 361 - Build and Monitor Apache Spark Applicatins DEV 362 - Create Data Pipelines Using… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
Load more items