Filter by Training Content

onelson
Log into the MapR Community to add to course discussions. Connect with and learn from other students as well as MapR subject matter experts.   Course Discussions Essentials (ESS 100) Lesson 1 – Describe your big data problem Essentials (ESS 102) Lesson 6 – How will you use the MapR Converged Data Platform?  Essentials (ESS 200) – What features…
in MapR Academy
Kaushal
I enrolled for course DEV 322 - Developing Apache HBase Applications: Basics and I am halfway through. I last accessed the course in Apr 2017. Due to work commitments, I couldn't complete the course and today when I logged into complete it, I am getting a course unavailable message. Can someone please guide me to resolve this?
in MapR Academy
On my Mapr Spark Certification i found My name for example as follows : SPARKDEV but i need to change to Sparkdev how to do this ??
in MapR Academy
gfluitt
I got certified recently, but I can't find my Certificate. Where is my certification history?
in MapR Academy
ishagupta
Hello Team,   I would like to know that if I register and Purchase for the course MapR Cluster Administration, the necessary courses ADM 200, 201, 202 and 203 are not available on learn.mapr.com but I want to complete this certification and the mandatory courses how should I get and  study them? Please let me know how as soon as possible.
in MapR Academy
gfluitt
Is there a restriction on the number of days between exam attempts? 
in MapR Academy
Lokesh
Hi All,   Q) Support Cost Base Optimization and predicate pushdown features are enabled in Hive. Which is true about 2 queries?   Query 1: Select employees.id, b.sales from employees LEFT JOIN sales ON (employees.id = sales.employee_id) WHERE day_id between '2015-01-01' AND '2015-03-31';   Query 2: Select employees.id, b.sales from employees… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
Lokesh
Hi All,   I was reading into apache drill window functions in document DA4000_SlideGuide.pdf, training material for drill on demand course. I found one query example used for explaining Window Functions select distinct `month` , AVG(order_total) over(PARTITION by `month`) as avg_month_total from ORDERS; how is the above query different from… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
kfwong4
Hi, I would like to retake MapR Hadoop certification.  I had sent mails tocertification@mapR.com for the details of #retake of the exam, but still have no reply yet.   Thanks  Wil
in MapR Academy
maprcommunity
MapR Academy Essentials These free, on-demand courses offer training on a range of big data and MapR Converged Data Platform concepts for developers, data analysts, and administrators. These courses provide the foundation for more advanced courses in MapR Academy Pro, and are designed to be flexible to meet the demands of your schedule.    Big…
in MapR Academy
venkat.anampudi
Hi all, Morning to everyone!. Is there any MapR -Spark Certification promotional offer is available now?  Thank you  Venkat
in MapR Academy
Load more items