Filter by Training Content

3 updates since last visit
bbouman
Below are details pertaining to lab 2.3 Audit the Cluster.     I have highlighted a few of the errors.    Specifically there are missing services and failed connections.  How can I move forward with the lab? Required RPMs: package syslinux is not installed package hdparm is not installed package sdparm is not installed            JDK not… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
Harshali
What do you mean by safe mode Problem? How user come out of safe mode in HDFS?
in MapR Academy
MichaelSegel
While the bulk load utility exists, there isn't any sort of bulk unload utility to pull data out of a MapRDB table and into another format.   Hbase does have a tool that dumps hfiles in to  sequence files...  it would be nice to dump HFiles in to ORC / Parquet or even csv files...   This assumes that you have a known schema for the table and…
himani
What do you mean by small file problem in Hadoop?
in MapR Academy
himani
How we can change the replication factor of data which is already stored in HDFS?
in MapR Academy
sureshgopalan
Hi, I passed MCSD exam on 12/05/2017. When will my certificate available in MapR academy profile?
in MapR Academy
thompsjj
Hi,   I'm just getting started learning MapR-DB (otherwise experienced) and I'm running into a bit of trouble right away that I'm unable to overcome. I'm working on the Docker image.   Working through the DEV330 lab guide, I'm trying to load the sample data for Lesson 1. After    mapr@maprdemo:~$ wget… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
JFMartin
I just read the announcement about MapR-XD and Suzy Visvanathan's introduction to the product. It would be great to also have a "MapR-XD Essentials" course to learn a little more about its fundamentals, and the differences with other cloud data stores.
sohan
Hello guys,   I am working on a use case where trying to stream the records which are in Kafka topics to MapR HBase. And here Kafka and Spark are installed in my local. After running the spark application records from Kafka are not reaching to HBase which is in the server. And below I post my src code and also the logs of MapR zookeeper and… (Show more)
in MapR Academy
vyaddala
i have a coupon code, now i would like to give exam for Mapr Administration. please can you share us the steps for exam registration and module question if you have any.
in MapR Academy
coco_6
Hi, I missed my MCDA Test (used promotion code), and I wish to retake now.  I have a new promotion code, but I didn't found the way to apply it... Anyone could advise?   
in MapR Academy
ashish.singh
When DEV 362 - Create Data Pipelines Using Apache Spark (Spark v2.1) will be available? apache spark
in MapR Academy
Load more items