Calling all UK MapR Customers...we want your voice in the MapR Community.
1. CREATE A PROFILE: Log into the community and create a rich profile. Share your biography and skills and expertise. Upload a photo and an avatar. Learn how: Tips for Getting Started in the MapR Community
2. GO ON A TOUR: The MapR Community is a public community for big data, Apache Hadoop and MapR developers, administrators and data analysts to ask questions, share ideas and learn together. MapR customers, Academy students, partners, staff, Meetup organizers and anyone interested in the topics discussed are welcome to join. There are three categories of things in the MapR Community:
Join the MapR UK Community Group
We have created a group in the MapR Community for you to connect with each other, plan user group meetings and collaborate with MapR staff. The content in the group is public, but in order to ask questions, reply to content and more you must join the group.
You will receive an invitation directly by a MapR Staff member or you can request to join by sending an email to email@example.com.
By requesting to join, you are not warrantied a membership. To be a member you must:
- Be located in the same area as the group
- Be a MapR customer/prospect.
Please note that by asking to join your are agreeing to be contacted by a sales rep member. Once you join, start a discussion or share an idea with the group.
Follow Release Announcements
We want to make sure that our customers get notified when we have release announcements so have created a Products and Services space in the community where we will publish announcements.
To stay current, follow the Products and Services blog. Learn how: How to get notified of release, product and patch announcements
Participate in the MapR Community
1. SHARE PRODUCT IDEAS: Share product and services ideas in our new Ideas Forum. Let's collaborate to build products that serve your business needs.
2. HELP FELLOW CUSTOMERS: Share your expertise. Help fellow developers, admins and analysts in Answers by answering questions and providing advice.
3. SHARE FEEDBACK & IDEAS ABOUT THE COMMUNITY: MapR Community - Share Your Feedback and Ideas