MapR are Platinum Sponsors of London (19-21 Mar). Visit us at stand PL5 to see why MapR has been named a Visionary in the #Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for DataWarehouse and DataManagement Solutions for Analytics.
Hear Jack Norris ‘Getting Insight from the CDO: "Should’ve gone to Specsavers "’, 21st March 2.45pm.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Culture of Data Enablement
To survive and thrive in the digital era, now is the time to drive data and analytics into the core of your business and scale outward to every employee, customer, supplier and partner.
This conference will help you create the future – a future based on data you can trust, analytics you can rely on and the insight needed to make game-changing business decisions.
Join us for thought-leading ideas on how to:
- Develop a foundation of business trust through data quality, security, privacy, and governance
- Make analytics and insight part of the DNA for every person, action, business process and decision
- Build and execute a world-class, disruptive data and analytics strategy
- Drive innovation through leading technologies – AI, machine learning, blockchain, Virtual/Augmented Reality, IoT and digital twins
- Modernise your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation
- Exploit diverse datasets, diverse teams and diverse thinking to innovate business models
- Lead by enabling the right culture, people, skills and organisation
ABOUT JACK NORRIS,
Jack drives understanding and adoption of new applications enabled by data convergence. With over 20 years of enterprise software marketing experience, he has demonstrated success from defining new markets for small companies to increasing sales of new products for large public companies. Jack’s broad experience includes launching and establishing analytic, virtualization, and storage companies and leading marketing and business development for an early-stage cloud storage software provider.
Jack has also held senior executive roles with EMC, Rainfinity (now EMC), Brio Technology, SQRIBE, and Bain and Company.