|Date: Wed, Nov 1, 2017|
|Location: Westin Harbour Castle Hotel|
|Time: 8:00 AM - 4:45 PM EDT|
|Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/convergence-toronto-tickets-36316594913?discount=Community100|
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us for a one-day Big Data conference focused on enterprise data. Customers, partners, and technical experts share their expertise on using data to build converged applications. Whether you are looking to leverage your data to innovate, reduce costs, or both, at Convergence we will solve data challenges together.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for each attendee.
- Identifying and exploiting the keys to digital transformation – Crystal Valentine, Ph.D., VP of Technology Strategy at MapR Technologies
- Social Sciences Embodiment in Data Science/Machine Learning - Atif Farid Mohammad Ph.D., Data Science Practitioner, Adjunct Professor UNC Charlotte
- How to Leverage the Cloud for Business Solutions - Jim Scott, Director Enterprise Strategy, and Architecture at MapR Technologies
- Building Data-Driven Organizations in the Age of Data - Jay Zaidi, Founder and Managing Partner at AlyData
- Data Management in a Web-Scale World - Jim Scott, Director Enterprise Strategy, and Architecture at MapR Technologies
Jim Scott, Director Enterprise Strategy and Architecture at MapR Technologies