This document aims to help you navigate the community by understanding how the main spaces work together to offer you a complete experience. You can access the main spaces in the Quick Links menu, at the top of every page, or in the Home page:
Each of the icons will help you find a different set of content.
In Answers you can:
- Find all questions asked by members: learn how to best find the content you are looking for here.
- Ask your own questions: read our how do I ask a question, and remember to include all relevant details. Check out our What Information Should be Shared in a Question in the Community.
- Find knowledge articles, which are mostly specific product-related issues with solutions on how they can be fixed.
- Find and share product ideas.
In MapR Academy you can:
- Join discussions by course to connect with fellow students.
- Link to the Course Catalog.
- Link to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Ask questions or report an issue on the course content.
In The Exchange you can:
- Find blog posts shared by community members with tutorials, how-tos, and more, or create your own.
- Join our Book Club to read and discuss your favorite ebook with fellow members.
- Find and add whiteboard walkthroughs, demos, and more.
- Find and share use cases.
- Find and share sample codes.
In Meetups and Events you can:
In Products and Services you can find:
- Product-specific pages that centralize all the information in community by MapR products (for example, MapR-DB) and other open source engines, frequently discussed in the community.
- Product announcements and security vulnerability news, which you can be alerted by following these steps.
- MapR page with links to all MapR products and services, including dedicated pages to installation, configuration, and security.
You can search the entire community by using the icon on the top right corner of the home page.
Be sure to check out more tutorials in Getting Started.