|Date:||Dec 06, 2016|
Sofitel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA 94065
|Time:||8:00 - 14:45|
|Registration link with 50% discount applied:|
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a one-day conference focused on big data technologies that brings together users and developers to share their experience via technical sessions and user success stories. Industry and technical experts will share their knowledge, discuss best practices, and describe use cases and business applications related to their successes with a converged data platform.
- "The Keys to Digital Transformation - Jack Norris, SVP of Data and Applications, MapR Technologies
- "Extending Open Source Big Data to the Enterprise with SAP HANA Vora" - Balaji Krishna, Sr. Director - Product Management, SAP
- "Reinventing the Information Pipeline: From Big Data Strategy to Big Value" - Rik Tamm-Daniels, Vice President of Technology and Partnerships, Paxata
- Link to complete agenda & website: Big Data Everywhere Bay Area Tickets, Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite
- Visit Big Data Everywhere website to learn more about these events.
- Questions?. Ask Melissa Almgren.