|Date:||August 30th 2016|
Julia Morgan Ballroom
465 California Street, 16th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
|Time:||8 am - 3:30 pm|
$49 per ticket. Fare includes breakfast & lunch.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a half-day Hadoop conference aimed at helping you understand how to increase business value through Big Data. Get up to speed on the practical and technical practice aspects of Hadoop so that you can implement an agile Enterprise Hadoop platform.
- "How We Built a Data Pipeline That Powers Billions of Transactions Every Day" - Manny Puentes, STO Altitude Digital
- "How to Build a Successful Big Data Infrastructure by Leveraging the Hadoop Ecosystem" - Kandarp Desai, Director of Engineering, Xactly
- "Continuous Analytics: The Time is Now" - Jack Norris, Jack Norris, SVP of Data and Applications, MapR Technologies"
- Link to complete agenda & website: Hadoop Conference in San Francisco 2016 | Big Data Everywhere
- Interested in speaking or sponsoring?. Contact Melissa Almgren