|Date:||May 19, 2016|
810 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019
|Time:||8:00 - 14:15|
|Registration Link:||Big Data Everywhere New York Tickets, Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite |
49 per ticket. Fare includes breakfast & lunch.
Get 50% community discount by using the promo code "Member" on the link above.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a half-day Hadoop conference aimed at helping you understand how to increase business value through Big Data. Get up to speed on the practical and technical practice aspects of Hadoop so that you can implement an agile Enterprise Hadoop platform.
- "How We Built a Data Pipeline That Powers Billions of Transactions Every Day" - Manny Puentes, CTO, Altitude Digital
- "Modern Streaming Analytics, Flow versus State" - Ted Dunning, Chief Application Architecture at mapr
- "The Successful Data Lake: How Data Wrangling Bridges IT & Business" - Chris Moore, Senior Sales Engineer, Trifacta
- "Inside Pfizer's Hadoop Journey" - Sampath Chaparala, Director, Analytics Architecture, Global Business Intelligence CoE at Pfizer
- Link to complete agenda & website: Hadoop Conference in Mew York City 2016 | Big Data Everywhere
- Interested in speaking or sponsoring or have any questions?. Contact Melissa Almgren