|Date:||May 17, 2016|
The Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210
|Time:||8:00 - 14:00|
|Registration Link:||Big Data Everywhere Boston Tickets, Tue, May 17, 2016 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite |
$29-$49 per ticket. Fare includes breakfast & lunch.
Get 50% community discount by using the promo code "Member" on the link above.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a half-day Hadoop conference aimed at helping you understand how to increase business value through Big Data. Get up to speed on the practical and technical practice aspects of Hadoop so that you can implement an agile Enterprise Hadoop platform.
- "Modern Streaming Analytics, Flow versus State" - Ted Dunning, Chief Application Architecture at mapr
- "Big Data: Mind the Gap" - Brad Anderson, Brad Anderson, Vice President, Big Data Informatics, Liaison Technologies
- "Inside Eastern Bank's Big Data Journey" - Brian Griffith, Principal Data Engineer, Eastern Bank
- Link to complete agenda & website: Hadoop Conference in Boston 2016 | Big Data Everywhere
- Interested in speaking or sponsoring or have any questions?. Contact Melissa Almgren