|Date:||May 12, 2016|
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel
1 Seminole Way
Hollywood, FL 33314
|Time:||8 am - 2 pm|
|Registration Link:||Big Data Everywhere Fort Lauderdale Tickets, Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite |
$29-$49 per ticket. Fare includes breakfast & lunch.
Get 50% community discount by using the promo code "Member" on the link above.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a half-day Hadoop conference aimed at helping you understand how to increase business value through Big Data. Get up to speed on the practical and technical practice aspects of Hadoop so that you can implement an agile Enterprise Hadoop platform.
- "Big Data: Mind the Gap" - Brad Anderson, Vice President, Big Data Informatics, Liaison Technologies
- "Build and Operationalize Enterprise Data Lake in Big Enterprises" - Mark Longo, Big Data & Analytics Strategy, Cisco
- "Streaming in the Extreme" - Jim Scott, Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture, MapR
- Link to complete agenda & website: Hadoop Conference in Fort Lauderdale 2016 | Big Data Everywhere
- Interested in speaking or sponsoring or have any questions?. Contact Melissa Almgren