|Date:||May 10 2016|
3391 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
|Time:||8 am - 2 pm|
|Registration Link:||Big Data Everywhere Atlanta Tickets, Tue, May 10, 2016 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite |
$29-$49 per ticket. Fare includes breakfast & lunch.
Get 50% community discount by using the promo code "Member"
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a half-day Hadoop conference aimed at helping you understand how to increase business value through Big Data. Get up to speed on the practical and technical practice aspects of Hadoop so that you can implement an agile Enterprise Hadoop platform.
- "Big Data: Mind the Gap" - Brad Anderson, Vice President, Big Data Informatics, Liaison Technologies
- "How Big Data is Used to Track and Manage Retail Merchandise Returns" - Barbara Jones, Founder/CEO, Lillii RNB Inc
- "Streaming in the Extreme" - Jim Scott, Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture, MapR
- Link to complete agenda & website: Hadoop Conference in Atlanta 2016 | Big Data Everywhere
- Interested in speaking or sponsoring or have any questions?. Contact Melissa Almgren