|Date:||April, 21 2016|
3600 Juliette Lane, Santa Clara, CA
|Time:||9:30 - 15:00pm|
ABOUT THE EVENT
One of the hottest topics in business and tech. Stay up on what recruiters are looking for. “Design thinking is a proven and repeatable problem-solving protocol that any business or profession can employ to achieve extraordinary results.” – Fast Company
9:30am Registration @ Intel SC12 Lobby and Coffee
10:00am Design Thinking training, part 1
12:00pm Lunch & Workgroups & Networking
1:00pm Design Thinking training, part 2
3:00pm Training closing
- Design Thinking Workshop - Vijay Keshav from Intel's Software and Solutions Group
What is design thinking?
• Not a “UX” focused process – but a proven, user-centric method for driving business innovation.
• Applies IDEO, Stanford, and Thomas Edison’s innovation methods to product, program, & business innovation
• Principles and process of design thinking:
• EVERYTHING has a user and ALL users have undiscovered needs (customers, developers, internal partners )
• About open, high-energy collaboration as opposed to powerpoint based dialogue
• Focus on the user, not the technology. Discover needs vs assume you have the solution.
• Translates user needs and insights into product & business opportunities.
• Prototype ideas to test and learn more, not to validate your assumptions or create demos.
- Link to complete agenda and details: http://www.meetup.com/Women-in-Big-Data-Meetup/events/230224667/