|Date:||April 12, 2016|
28 Dame Street, Dublin
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Hadoop User Group Ireland is a forum to discuss Big Data related questions. Their scope is broad and not focused on a particular Big Data framework. Their purpose is to raise awareness of the benefits and use cases of Big Data applications for your organization. This also includes a focus on the technology aspects of smoothly running a scalable Hadoop cluster.
Tug Grall will be part of HUG Ireland Hadoop Summit Night event on 12 April at Mercantile Hotel, 28 Dame Street. They will join other high calibre speakers.
- Talk #1: Angling For Insights at Big Fish Games, David Darden, Director of BI Engineering at Big Fish Games
- Talk #2: Dataiku Data Science Studio for faster and smarter car parking, Vincent de Stoecklin at Dataiku
- Talk #3: Apache Arrow: A New Era of Columnar In-Memory Analytics, Tomer Shiran, Co-Founder and CEO at Dremio
- Talk #4: Apache Flink 1.0: Real-World Use Cases, Slim Baltagi, Director Big Data Engineering at Capital One
- Talk #5: Drilling into Data with Apache Drill, Tug Grall, Technical Evangelist at MapR
- Link to complete agenda and details: http://www.meetup.com/hadoop-user-group-ireland/events/229862323/
- Tug Grual:
Slide deck: Drilling into Data with Apache Drill
- Apache Drill Related Content:
Get started with Drill :
- Apache Flink Related Content: