|Date:||April 26th 2016|
|Location:||Minneapolis Marriott Southwest - 5801 Opus Parkway, Minnetonka, MN 55343|
|Time:||8 am - 2 pm|
|Registration Link:||Big Data Everywhere Minneapolis Tickets, Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite |
$49 per ticket. Fare includes breakfast & lunch.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a half-day Hadoop conference aimed at helping you understand how to increase business value through Big Data. Get up to speed on the practical and technical practice aspects of Hadoop so that you can implement an agile Enterprise Hadoop platform.
- "Streaming in the Extreme" - Jim Scott, Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture, MapR
- "Build and Operationalize Enterprise Data Lake in Big Enterprises" - Robert Novak, Big Data Consulting Systems Engineer, Cisco
- "How Hadoop is Transforming our Financial Analytics Abilities" - Ravi Shanbhag, Director, Data Science at UnitedHealth Group
- "How One Small Bank Stood up to DDoS Attacks by Using Rich Data and SMEs" - John Omernik, Sr. Research Consultant, Dell SecureWorks
- Link to complete agenda & website: Hadoop Conference in Minneapolis 2016 | Big Data Everywhere
- Interested in speaking or sponsoring?. Contact Melissa Almgren