|Date:||April 12th 2016|
|Location:||Hyatt Regency La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92122|
|Time:||8 am - 2 pm|
|Registration Link:||Big Data Everywhere San Diego Tickets, Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite |
$49 per ticket. Fare includes breakfast & lunch.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Big Data Everywhere is a half-day Hadoop conference aimed at helping you understand how to increase business value through Big Data. Get up to speed on the practical and technical practice aspects of Hadoop so that you can implement an agile Enterprise Hadoop platform.
- "Building a Hadoop-Based Hub for the Credit and Identity Risk Market" - Scott Saufferer & Robert Warner, ID Analytics
- "Operationalizing the IoT with Mtell and Apache Spark" - Alex Bates, CTO, Mtell
- "Going Beyond the Data Lake: How to Leverage the Entire Analytics Ecosystem" - Vik Kapoor, Director of Analytics Technology Architecture & Platforms, Pfizer
- Link to complete agenda & website: Hadoop Conference in San Diego 2016 | Big Data Everywhere
- Interested in speaking or sponsoring or have any questions?. Contact Melissa Almgren