1. Be professional and stay on target
- All events promoted must be real and relevant. Posted or published content must be related to big data, Apache Hadoop and technology industry related products and services.
- Illegal activities are strictly forbidden. You cannot use the Community’s services to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or information
- Do not upload files or post messages that contain photos, music, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. MapR is not responsible for any use of anything you say or post.
- DO NOT post or attach the following:
- Software files (compressed or uncompressed)
- Files that require an End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Confidential information
- Personal data you do not want publicly available
- Another’s personally identifiable information
- Copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright owner
2. Be Yourself
- Any space provided to you, if any, in any Communication Services is for your own personal use. You may not sell, license, give away, exchange or barter any space provided to you within the Site for any purpose including, without limitation, selling, licensing, exchanging or bartering space for advertisements.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in any Communication Services area. Remember, you are responsible for anything you say or post and for protecting your own computer system. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer.