- ADM 200 - Cluster Administration: Install a MapR Cluster
- ADM 201 - Cluster Administration: Configure a MapR Cluster
- ADM 202 - Cluster Administration: Data Access and Protection
- ADM 203 - Cluster Administration: Cluster Maintenance
Next month, these courses will be replaced by new versions with the latest and greatest content on the new MapR Converged Data Platform.
While you wait:
- If your profile already shows a Completion status for ADM courses, it does not expire. Note that it also does not transfer to the new ADM courses. Those are all new.
- If you want or need a Certificate of Course Completion for any of the current ADM courses, you must complete them by April 30, 2016.
- Enroll in the new ADM curriculum any time after May 1, 2016. The new ADM curriculum will have different completion certificates.
Mark your calendar: the last day to take the current ADM courses is April 30th. Give yourself plenty of time complete the courses if you want to receive a course completion certificate.
We're looking forward to seeing you in the new and improved ADM courses in May!