Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
“The science and engineering of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent computer programs”.
Also, intelligence distinguish us from everything in the world. As it has the ability to understand, apply knowledge. Also, improve skills that played a significant role in our evolution.
We can define Artificial Intelligence as the area of computer science. Further, they deal with the ways in which computers can be made. As they made to perform cognitive functions ascribed to humans.
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
a. Error Reduction
We use artificial intelligence in most of the cases as this helps us in reducing the risk. Also, increases the chance of reaching accuracy with the greater degree of precision.
b. Difficult Exploration
In mining, we use artificial intelligence and science of robotics. Also, other fuel exploration processes. Moreover, we use complex machines for exploring the ocean. Hence, overcoming the ocean limitation.
Risks of Artificial Intelligence
a. High Cost
Its creation requires huge costs as they are very complex machines. Also, repair and maintenance require huge costs.
b. No Replicating Humans
As intelligence is believed to be a gift of nature. Also, an ethical argument will continue whether the human intelligence is to be replicated or not.
Artificial Intelligence Applications and Examples
a. Virtual Personal Assistants
Basically, in this a huge amount of data is collected from a variety of sources to learn about users. Also, one needs to be more effective in helping them organize and track their information.
b. Video Games
Generally, we are use AI—since the very first video games.
Basically, machine Learning technology is used by Siri users. Also, they use it to get understand natural language questions and requests.
Tesla is something you are missing if you are a car geek. Also, this is one of the best automobiles available until now.
Educational Requirements for Career in Artificial Intelligence
- Various level of math, including probability, statistics, algebra, calculus, logic, and algorithms.
- Bayesian networking or graphical modeling, including neural nets.
- Physics, engineering, and robotics.
- Computer science, programming languages, and coding.
- Cognitive science theory.
Artificial Intelligence Career Domains
A career in this can be realized within a variety of settings including :
- private companies
- public organizations
- the arts
- healthcare facilities
- government agencies and
- the military.
Roles in AI Career
- Software analysts and developers.
- Computer scientists and computer engineers.
- Algorithm specialists.
- Research scientists and engineering consultants.
- Mechanical engineers and maintenance technicians.
- Manufacturing and electrical engineers.
- Surgical technicians working with robotic tools.
- Military and aviation electricians working with flight simulators, drones, and armaments.
Future of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence is used by one another after the company for its benefits. Also, it’s fact that artificial intelligence is reached in our day-to-day life. Moreover, with a breakneck speed.
On the basis of this information, arises a new question:
Is it possible that artificial Intelligence outperforms human performance?
If yes, then is it happens and how much does it take?
Only when Artificial Intelligence is able to do a job better than humans.
According to the survey results:
- machines are predicted to be better than humans in translating languages;
- running a truck;
- working in the retail sector, and can completely outperform humans by 2060.
As a result, MI researchers believed that AI will become better than humans in the next 40-year time frame.
- To build AI smarter, companies have already acquired around 34 AI startups. It was aquired in the first quarter of 2017. These companies are reinforcing their leads in the world of Artificial Intelligence.
- In every sphere of life, AI is present. We use AI to organize big data into different patterns and structures. Also, patterns help in a neural network, machine learning, and data analytics.
- From 80’s to now, Artificial intelligence is now part of our everyday lives, it’s very hard to believe. Moreover, it is becoming more intelligent and accepted every day. Also, with lots of opportunities for business.
Few steps to ensure the business stays relevant to the AI revolution:
a. A finger on the pulse
Maybe the time is going on it’s not right for your business to harness the value of AI. Although, doesn’t mean you should stop keeping up like others are using AI. Only reading IT journal trade is a good place to start. Rather start focusing on how businesses are leveraging AI.
b. Piggyback on the innovators
To implement AI, there are so many resources present from an industry that will help you.
Google has developed a machine learning system, TensorFlow. That has released as open source software.
c. Brainstorm potential uses with your team
If you want, team must be engaged in encouraging in the areas of business, AI could be deployed. Data-heavy, inefficient are processes that are likely benefit. Moreover, find where these exist. Also, how artificial intelligence is used to solve them.
d. Start small and focus on creating real value
It’s not mandatory to move forward for the sake only. Rather, it’s necessary to focus on objectives and start finding a best solution for it. Moreover, mean finding the specific process to run AI pilot. Also, see how it goes, learn and build from there.
e. Prepare the ground
Before, to maximize the value of AI, its good to ensure your current process. I.e working in a best possible way.
To collaborate with a non-competing business. That is further down the road in terms of programming and enabling AI. AI has potential to transform business. That is how business moves and takes ups and down.
Like movies, where humans stop, machines used to perform. As it requires steps and trials.
g. Cyborg Technology
Basically, it’s the biggest limitation in the human being. i.e its own bodies and brains. Its seen that we will argue with ourself. As a result, Cyborg technology is added for our convenience. Moreover, this technology reduces the limitations. Also, we will deal on the daily basis.
h. Taking over dangerous jobs
In bomb defusing, robots are used to save thousands of lives. Basically, if we see technically they are drones. Although, they require human to control them. Over years, as technology improves, we need AI integration to help these machines.
i. Solving climate change
This might seem like a tall order from a robot. But one says that:
machines have more access to data than one person ever could— storing a mind-boggling number of statistics. We can use big data so that AI could one day identify trends. Also, it comes with the use that information to come up with solutions to the world’s biggest problems.
Jobs in Artificial Intelligence
- Computational philosopher: To ensure human-aligned ethics are embedded in AI algorithms
- Robot personality designer
- Robot obedience trainer
- Autonomous vehicle infrastructure designer: New road and traffic signs to be read by computer
- Algorithm trainers include the growing army of so-called “click workers” . That, help algorithms learn to recognize images or analyze sentiment, for instance.