Skip navigation

Filter by Answers and Ideas
I am trying to download and Install the MapR Converged Data Platform.   When run I get the following error message   Job for mapr-installer.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status mapr-installer.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. My "systemctl status

Hi,   Is there any document or instructions to install MapR on CloudFoundry. Will MapR support installation on CloudFoundry? cloudfoundry mapr cluster cloud pivotal   Thanks Krishna
Top & Trending
I have a large set of data, split over hundreds of files, that I am copying over to my cluster vis ssh. I have 9 nodes, all but one setup as data nodes and the remaining node (hadoop-node2) has most of the MapR processes running on it. On hadoop-node2 I run hadoop dfs -mkdir /data and then copy over my data via  ssh
Top & Trending
Hi community,   I want to know what is the difference betwen the two mapR sandbox's and which is more complete: MapR Sandbox for hadoop MapR Sandbox with apache Drill   Thank's, Regards, Otmane
Top & Trending
Hi I'm running M3 on Centos 1.7   Ran in to the following error when trying to start the NFS Gateway... 'Cannot register service: RPC: Authentication error; why = Client credential too weak'   One trick is to start with the '-i' or insecure setting, but I'd rather fix the problem outright.   Any ideas?   I'm running 5.1