Skip navigation

News

Filter by Answers and Ideas
MichaelSegel
Hi, is there any way for an end user application to query the CLDB?   The ultimate goal is to get an idea or vision of what is active in the CLDB (inode map for lack of a better term) Trying to determine if I can query the CLDB to find a specific file and it's blocks.   Any documentation on this?   Is MapR using ZK to help

nishantxebia
0down votefavorite     I have written a service which is deployed on Tomcat .the service is to read the hbase the hbase table to get certain value . The hbase configuration code is : public static Configuration getConf(){    System.out.println("Inside configuration");    Configuration conf;   conf =
Top & Trending
deborah
The Hadoop common version has been updated since the DEV 301 lab guide was originally written.  Because of this, some of the lab exercises are no longer working as written with the latest MapR Sandbox.  To ensure the best experience with our on-demand training courses, we have temporarily removed the DEV 301 lab guide until it can be
Filter by Answers and Ideas
manleymo
Running a four (4) node cluster with spark on yarn and the spark UI fail to load with the following. You can see the jobs running from resource manager HTTP ERROR 500Problem accessing /proxy/application_XXXXXXXX. Reason:     Cannot assign requested address MCS shows all services running. This is a M3 Cluster with Spark 1.6.1. Do
Top & Trending
catverdier
I have followed this tutorial : https://www.javacodegeeks.com/2016/03/getting-started-mapr-streams.html   I have started the Producer which works properly   When I start the consumer I got the following error :   $ java -cp $(mapr classpath):./mapr-streams-examples-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar com.mapr.examples.Run
Top & Trending
foudroyantanalytics
I tried to install MapR but failed. When clicked on the stop, it hung from last 8 hours   There are 177 errors: Error Occurred-Error code:-1 1:57:00 PM  Error Occurred-Error code:-1 1:57:00 PM Error Occurred-Error code:-1 1:57:00 PM Error Occurred-Error code:-1 1:57:00 PM Error Occurred-Error code:-1 1:57:00 PM   2016-07-23